Flat bed sheet ECO is made of ranforce fabric with a density of 144 threads per sq.inch and a fabric weight (GSM) of 116 g/m². The composition of the fabric is a blend of 50% cotton and 50% polyester, also known as polycotton. Polyester threads are smooth, light, strong and soft to the touch. Combining these characteristics with the natural and absorbent properties of cotton, a soft to the touch, light but durable fabric is obtained. It is breathable and absorbs moisture, crumples less and is easy to iron. Advantages are also lower shrinkage, low water consumption during washing and fast drying. This defines the flat bed sheet ECO as a budget product with many benefits and easy maintenance.
Flat Bed Sheet ECO
5.12€ – 9.98€ excl. VAT
Flat bed sheet from our ECO series made of polyester and cotton blend.
COMPOSITION: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
THREAD COUNT: 144 (Threads per sq.inch)
GSM: 116 g/m²
High-quality blended yarn;
Formaldehyde and Azo Free, Max pH 7;
Suitable for industrial washing up to 90°C;
Complies with OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100.
EASY CARE PRODUCT – Many benefits, easy to maintain
– Low water consumption when washing and fast drying;
– Easy ironing;
– Up to 3% shrinkage on warp and weft at 60°C; up to 4-5% at 90°C;
– Anti-pilling treated and tested fabric up to 1000 cycles;
– Soft to the touch;
– High durability;
– Reasonable price.
- There are minimum order quantities.
- Production time (when Pre-Order) - up to 10 business days.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM are processed the next business day.
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
160×250, 160×260, 160×270, 180×280, 225×250, 225×270, 240×250, 240×270, 265×280, 305×300